Nestled in the historic town of Defuniak Springs, this 178-acre executive equestrian and hunting ranch is a rare find and only a 40 mile drive from the 30A Beaches. Built by a high-end custom builder as his personal residence, no expense has been spared throughout this spectacular property.
With the rustic elegance of a Montana ranch, you’ll enjoy antler chandeliers, an oversized stone fireplace and plenty of room to roam with a six bedroom residence, a heated pool, a gigantic play set, a covered horse arena, five heated/cooled stalls, two stone wash bays, a storage barn, six hunting zones, two wells and over a mile of creek frontage.
INTERIOR DETAILS INCLUDE:
– A total of 10,920 square feet under one roof, with 5,754 square feet belonging to the home.
– State-of-the-art security system cameras and sensors which are monitored by phone and master TV.
– Two laundry rooms; one for the home, one for horse blankets.
– Three 80-gallon hot water heaters.
– Custom oversized wood-burning stone fireplace.
– Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, double dishwashers, double convection ovens, a huge granite island with breakfast bar
– Master bedroom has a sweeping view of the valley and thousands of wooded acres and private access to the wraparound deck.
– Master bath features two walk-in closets, a stone garden tub and stone grotto shower.
– Custom California Closets in all bedrooms.
– Pecky cypress ceilings in kitchen, dining and living room.
– All bedrooms have breathtaking views of the rolling pastures and forested valley below.
– State-of-the-art gym.
– Art studio/home school classroom.
– Handmade antler chandeliers from Montana throughout.
EXTERIOR DETAILS INCLUDE:
– New in-ground pool completed in 2018. Separate 500-gallon propane tank for pool heater.
– Gigantic fenced custom play yard for children (and adults!) with amazing views.
– Covered 40×100 arena to train horses year-round and a large storage barn.
– Fenced outdoor arena, shaded by large oak trees (full shade in the afternoon).
– Oversized detached 4-bay carport.
– Huge wraparound Trex composite deck with cedar pergola and rustic railings.
– 2 separate deep-water wells, one for the home and another for livestock, but either can be used for the home if needed.
– Underground powerlines. Verizon cell tower nearby.
– 4 refrigerators/freezers for game storage.
– For practice shooting, there is a clay pigeon area, as well as high caliber rifle range.
– Miles of ATV trails.
– The entire property is perimeter and cross fenced except for the stream that borders the southern boundary.
– Acres and acres of hayfields and horse pasture with cedar wind break and wooded areas with hardwoods, cypress, apple, pear and pecan trees.
– 6 hunting zones for wild game such as deer, hog, quail, dove, turkey
Interested in Learning More?